Matcha Chia Pudding
I am addicted to matcha!!! It's loaded with antioxidants and essential nutrients like vitamin C, selenium, chromium, zinc, magnesium along with chlorophyll which will make your skin glow and support your immune system. It also helps to boost metabolism, aid detoxification and improve concentration and brain power. It pairs perfectly with coconut and the chia seeds give this pudding the protein needed for muscle recovery after a workout plus anti-inflammatory powers from their omega 3s that are perfect paired with the extra antioxidants from the berry. You'll have all the energy and plant power needed for your day!
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1 tsp Matcha powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 2 tbsp Frozen or fresh blueberries
- 2 tsp Shredded coconut
- In a glass jar, stir in the chia seeds into the coconut milk until combined. Add the vanilla powder, matcha powder and cinnamon stirring together.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, transfer to a bowl and stir again.
- Top with fresh or frozen berries and shredded coconut or any toppings of your liking.