Lime and Ginger Green Smoothie
Sometimes all you need is an injection of chlorophyl to feel vibrant again. This smoothie bowl is filled with parsley, lettuce, avocado, lime, and ginger! Herbs and leafy veggies contain chlorophyll which is so rich in vitamins and minerals that are essential to our bodies along with a great antioxidant and detoxifying power helping to eliminate heavy metals and toxins. Ginger has huge anti inflammatory powers along with antivirals properties. All your cells will be nourished and you'll radiate energy from head to toe!
- Half Avocado
- 1 Cup Coconut water
- 5-6 leaves Romaine lettuce
- Large Handful Parsley
- 2 tablespoons Coconut butter
- 1 tablespoon Lime juice
- One Lime zest
- One cm Ginger piece
- To decorate Hemp seeds, shredded coconut, cacao nibs and blueberries
- In a vitamix or other powerful blender, pour the water and greens. Start blending until broken down.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate the top with shredded coconut, hemp seeds, cacao nibs and blueberries. Enjoy!