Golden Chia Pudding
Bright and refreshing turmeric chia pudding to start the day or as a perfect energising snack. Turmeric is one of my favourite spices, either fresh or in powder I have some everyday. It has outstanding anti-inflammatory properties against chronic pain and inflammation, much more powerful than conventional painkillers. It helps lowering blood glucose levels balancing insulin and increasing oxygen intake by the brain boosting its function and memory. Turmeric's high antioxidant content makes it a perfect aid to reduce skin irritation and blemishes bringing out your natural glow!
- 1 cup Coconut or almond milk
- 1/4 cup Chia seeds
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- 1 pinch Ground black pepper
- 1/2 tsp Ground ginger
- 1 1/2 tsp Cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp Shredded coconut to decorate
- 2 small Dried apricots
- Blend the coconut or almond milk with the dried apricots and pour into a glass jar.
- Stir in the chia seeds until combined.
- Add the vanilla, turmeric, cinnamon and ginger and mix together.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours up to overnight.
- When ready to serve, transfer to a bowl and stir again.
- Decorate the top with shredded coconut and edible flowers. Enjoy!