Dried Strawberries Acai bowl
This delicious berry bowl tastes like desserts but brings along all the nutritional power of these amazing berries. Acai is very rich in great antioxidants that promote skin health, help fighting against free radicals and slow down ageing by protecting towards oxidative damage. They also contribute to boost immune system's health being high in vitamin C and other plant phytochemicals and to balanced digestion being rich in fibre. Dried chewy strawberries add a deeper berry flavour and sweet tanginess to this bowl and increase the antioxidant and nutritional profile of the smoothie.
- 2 Bananas, frozen and chopped
- 1 packet Acai puree, frozen
- 2 tablespoons Dried strawberries
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- To decorate Dried mulberries, coconut chips and cacao nibs
- Chop the acai puree with a knife until broken down.
- In a vitamix place the frozen banans, chopped acai puree and vanilla powder. Blend until smooth and combined.
- Transfer to a bowl and decorate with dried strawberries, cacao nibs, coconut chips and dried mulberries. Enjoy!
- Fresh fruit would also be perfect in this recipe. Top it with whatever you like and get creative!