Coconut & Berries Swirl Smoothie bowl
A berry fuelled smoothie always helps when feeling sluggish or a bit run down to uplift the spirit and energy. The high levels of antioxidants contained in dark berries fight free radicals, boost immunity and are great to make the skin shine from the inside out. The coconut yogurt swirl add some great healthy fats that contribute to skin health as well along with supporting gut balance thanks to the probiotics contained in it.
- 1 Cup Mixed frozen berries (blueberries, raspberries and blackberries)
- 1 Banana, frozen and chopped
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 2 tablespoons Coconut yogurt
- To decorate Coconut chips, cacao nibs and fresh raspberries
- Pour the water in a vitamix and add the frozen bananas and mixed berries. Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a bowl.
- Mix the 2 tablespoons of coconut yogurt with a bit of water until slightly runnier.
- Dollop small teaspoons of the now runny yogurt on top of the smoothie.
- With a toothpick go from dot to do in circular motions.
- Decorate with coconut chips and cacao nibs plus a few fresh raspberries. Enjoy!