Cherry Berrilicious Fluffy & Creamy Smoothie Bowl
Frozen cherry berry smoothie bowl with dried mulberries, raspberries, strawberries, cacao nibs and coconut. Cherries as all berries are really rich in antioxidants that fight free radicals fighting ageing and disease processes. Their powerful flavonoids act as inflammatory agents and are so useful against chronic pain and inflammation. And they contain melatonin which has a vital role in helping the body relax and inducing sleep. Tart cherry juice is a fantastic aid before bed to increase melatonin levels and improve sleep quality. So eat up and relax!
- 1 cup Frozen cherries
- 1 small Banana, frozen and chopped
- 1/2 cup Coconut water
- 1 tbsp Each of dried mulberries, dried raspberries, dried strawberries, shredded coconut and cacao nibs to decorate
- Pour the coconut water in a vitamix or food processor and add the frozen cherries and then frozen chopped banana.
- Blend until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate the top wit the dried berries, coconut and nibs.
- Enjoy with a spoon in the sunshine!