Blueberry Acai Smoothie Bowl
There is nothing better than a creamy and fluffy blueberry acai bowl especially if you enjoy it when on sunny day! Blueberries are tiny little treasures that are super high in antioxidants that fight stress, free radicals and slow down ageing. They contain vitamin C, E, A, B vitamins, copper, selenium, zinc and iron. All nutrients that support eye health, brain function and boost immune function along with skin glow. And acai have the same properties being a super berry as well! So add some purple plant power to your days!
- 1 large Banana, frozen and chopped
- 1 handful Frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp Acai powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla powder
- 1 tbsp Each of fresh blueberries, coconut chips and cacao nibs to decorate
- Place all the ingredients up to the vanilla powder in a vitamix or food processor.
- Blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and decorate the top with fresh blueberries, coconut chips and cacao nibs.
- Enjoy in the sunshine!