Blackberry Coconut Yogurt Smoothie bowl
This deep purple probiotic smoothie bowl is perfect for breakfast. It's impossible not to love the power of berries for their super antioxidants and their skin glow promoting vitamins! And the creaminess of coconut is the perfect complement to absorb all these nutrients. Plus coconut yogurt also has probiotics in it to support digestion and it's the best dairy free alternative in term of flavour, smoothness and fluffiness.
- 1 Cup Frozen blackberries
- 1/2 Cup Coconut yogurt
- 1/2 Cup Water
- 1 1/2 teaspoon Vanilla powder
- 1 tablespoon Lucuma powder
- 1 tablespoon Coconut yogurt
- To decorate Shredded coconut and berries
- In a blender, place the frozen blackberries, water, vanilla and Lucuma powder, the 1/2 cup of coconut yogurt and blend until smooth and creamy.
- In a small cup or glass, mix the 2 tablespoons of coconut yogurt with 1 tablespoon of water until it becomes slightly runnier.
- Pour the smoothie in a bowl and drizzle the top with the runny coconut yogurt having fun with how you decorate it.
- Add some berries and shredded coconut and enjoy!