Banana Vanilla Ice Cream
This is extremely delicious but definitely not your regular ice cream, it's banana ice cream! Frozen banana blended with vanilla and topped with more bananas, raspberries and coconut. Bananas are rich in potassium and fibre making them great pre and post workout to give energy, regulate blood sugar and replenish electrolytes. They're prebiotic stimulating the growth of good bacteria in the gut and contain tryptophan which is converted into serotonin, the feel good hormone! Great alternative for kids or people with lactose intolerance!
- 2 teaspoons Vanilla Powder
- To decorate Fresh berries, sliced bananas and shredded cocoonut
- 3 Bananas, frozen and chopped
- Place the frozen banana and vanilla in a vitamix or food processor. Blend or process until smooth and fluffy.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and top with fresh fruit and coconut. Enjoy!
- Add other berries, mango, any fruit you like or cacao powder to make it chocolatey and go wild with toppings!