Almond and Coconut Sugar Fingers
Chewy, crunchy and covered in chocolate, there isn't much these biscuits couldn't accomplish should they put their minds to it.
- 2/3 cup aquafaba
- 350 g almond meal
- 1/4 cup plain flour
- 2/3 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 200 g vegan chocolate
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees Celsius and line a baking tray.
- Beat aquafaba for ten minutes, until thick, white and fluffy.
- Add almond meal, flour, sugar and essence.
- Gently fold to combine.
- Using a piping bag fitted with a nozzle of your choice, pipe batter onto baking tray in short strips.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until firm and lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and leave to cool.
- Dip each biscuit into chocolate and leave to set before serving.