Yellow Chicken Tofu Curry
- 3 tbsp yellow curry paste
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 21 fl oz light coconut milk
- 2 tsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 large white onion
- 2 large green onion stalks
- 5 oz organic firm tofu
- 1 pound organic lean chicken breast, chopped
- 1 large sweet potato
- 15 oz white beans
- 2 tsp cayenne
- Chop your onions, chicken, tofu, and vegetables. Drain your can of white beans and open the cans of coconut milk.
- Heat a nonstick pot on medium-high heat. Spray with coconut oil or olive oil if necessary.
- Stir the garlic and white onion until fragrant. Mix in the fish sauce, cayenne and curry paste until everything is well-combined.
- Toss in the chicken and stir around until the chicken is completely cooked with no pink pieces.
- Add in the sweet potato, tofu, beans, green onions and other vegetables and stir around, slowly mixing in more spices or curry paste if necessary.
- Pour in the coconut milk and chicken broth and stir well.
- Allow to simmer on a very low heat for 20-30 minutes and serve.