Vegan Greek-style Salad
- 8 medium Persian cucumbers
- 2 medium red tomatoes
- 1 can white beans
- 1 large avocado
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash pure sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Drain your can of white beans and set aside.
- Wash your vegetables thoroughly and dry.
- Chop your cucumbers, tomatoes, and avocado into cubes.
- Slice your onion or chop finely.
- Assemble all except the last three of your ingredients in a bowl.
- Squeeze lemon juice on top of the salad.
- Drizzle a little bit of olive oil and garnish with sea salt and pepper.
- Toss the salad until everything is slightly coated and the onion strips have wilted in the dressing.