Thai Green Vegetable Curry (vegan + gluten free)
Green curry has to be my favorite Thai curry of all time!
- 1 can light coconut milk
- 2 tbsp low sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tbsp tamari
- 1 tbsp rice vinegar
- 3 tbsp green curry paste
- 1 tbsp crushed garlic
- 1 large white onion
- 1 can bamboo shoots
- 3 cup white mushrooms
- 1 medium eggplant
- 1/2 medium kabocha
- 1 dash pure sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Chop up all of your vegetables very finely.
- Heat a large nonstick pot or deep wok pan on medium heat. If the pot is not nonstick, add coconut oil.
- Add garlic, onion, rice vinegar, tamari and curry paste in the pot.
- Stir-fry until the onion is charred and the mixture is bubbling and fragrant.
- Add in chopped eggplant, kabocha, mushrooms and bamboo shoots until everything is mixed with the onion and spices.
- Pour in the coconut milk and vegetable broth and stir until everything is well-combined.
- Let simmer on a very low heat for half an hour.