Perfectly Baked Salmon
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 dash pure sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 2 pound wild caught salmon fillets
- Preheat the oven to 450F or set on broil.
- Line a baking tray with aluminum foil and lightly spread on the olive oil or any oil.
- Place the salmon fillets accordingly and season each salmon piece with sea salt, pepper and any other seasonings on the side facing upward.
- Flip the salmon fillets and season with desired seasonings.
- When in the oven is ready, broil the fillets for 13-15 minutes.