Healthy Vegan Vegetable Curry (cauliflower based)
One of my favorite curry recipes in the world that is completely free of milk of any kind. It is thick, creamy, rich, flavorful and perfect as a warming dinner.
- 1 large cauliflower head
- 1 large orange bell pepper
- 1 cloves garlic
- 2 tbsp curry powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 cup baby kale
- 1 dash pure sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 small yellow zucchini
- Chop and boil your cauliflower until extremely soft to the point where the flowers fall apart.
- Blend the cauliflower with all the spices and garlic clove. Add water if necessary.
- Heat a pot on medium-high with a little coconut oil.
- Pour in the cauliflower curry and stir, immediately dialing down the heat.
- Slice the squash and the bell pepper into even pieces.
- Steam the squash for 1-2 minutes if needed.
- Add the bell pepper, squash and add in extra curry powder and spices.
- Let simmer for 8-10 minutes on low heat, covered.
- Add baby kale and stir thoroughly until wilted.
- Let simmer for another 8-10 minutes on low heat, covered.