Flourless Fall Brownies (vegan, GF, Paleo)
Makes 9 small brownies or 11-12 brownies (I punched it in as six servings but you will have much larger brownies if you make only six)
- 1/3 cup raw cacao powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 3/4 tsp pure sea salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup melted cashew butter
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup vegan dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- Preheat the oven to 350F or 180C.
- Melt the cashew butter either on the stovetop or in the microwave.
- Mix all wet ingredients in a large bowl.
- Slowly add in dry ingredients one by one.
- Stir all ingredients thoroughly until the mixture is thick and dark brown.
- Gently fold in chocolate chips and almonds.
- Scoop out the batter and fill in 9 spaces.
- Bake for 20-22 minutes.
- Turn off the oven and leave the brownies inside for three more minutes.
- Serve the brownies right away or refrigerate overnight to let them firm up.