Eggplant Panang Curry with Mushrooms and Basil
Lunch recipe from What I Ate Today #15 (cooking time is mainly from the microwave but it's technically hassle free)
- 2 cup eggplant
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 1/2 cup basil
- 1 dash black pepper
- 1 cup dairy-free Panang curry sauce
- Mix eggplant, mushrooms and basil in a bowl.
- Reheat the vegetables by microwaving them for 1-2 minutes, or 5-6 minutes in a steamer.
- Repeat with the Panang curry sauce, except you can also reheat it on the stovetop for 5-6 minutes on medium-high heat.
- Assemble the vegetables in a serving bowl.
- Pour the Panang curry sauce on top of the vegetables.
- Garnish with more basil and black pepper.