Detox Kale and Quinoa Avocado Salad
- 15 large kale leaves
- 2 cup shredded green cabbage
- 2 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 medium avocado
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 dash pure sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- Rinse your kale and one by one, destem each leaf.
- Chop your kale leaves finely or into larger pieces.
- Assemble the kale in a large salad bowl and massage with half of the lemon juice.
- Add the quinoa, rest of the lemon juice, and optional nuts and fruit.
- Slice the avocado and add to the salad.
- Season with salt and pepper and serve.