Curried Roasted Veggie Salad with Apricots
- 1 serving mixed greens
- 1 cup sliced Brussel sprouts
- 2 tbsp chopped red bell peppers
- 1 small apricot
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 1/2 cup Panang curry sauce
- Mix the Brussel sprouts and bell pepper with the Panang curry sauce in a bowl.
- Microwave the mixture in 30-second intervals, stirring in between to thicken everything up and expand the curry broth.
- Assemble the salad and place the veggies on top.
- Chop your apricot and sprinkle on the salad.
- Slice a quarter of the avocado and place on top of the salad and serve.