Coconut Almond Flour-Crusted Tofu Nuggets
The coconut and almond breading is super crumbly, nutty and savory! Just make sure to get organic, non-GMO extra firm tofu.
- 3 TBSP coconut flour
- 3 TBSP almond meal
- 1 tsp five spice blend
- 1/2 tsp ground ginger
- 1 cup firm tofu
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Chop your tofu into nugget pieces and pat the pieces until they are as dry as possible.
- Mix the first six ingredients in a bowl and add water as you go until the breading is consistent and thick.
- Cover each piece of tofu completely in the breading and place each piece on a baking sheet.
- When finished with all tofu pieces, bake for 30-35 minutes until golden brown.
- Flip each piece on the opposite side afterwards and bake for 15-20 more minutes.