Chocolate Protein Pancakes
- 1 scoop chocolate protein powder
- 2/3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp Stevia
- 1/3 cup egg whites
- 6 tbsp canned pumpkin
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until well-combined. Repeat for all wet ingredients in a separate bowl.
- Stir both dry and wet ingredients until a thick batter is yielded. If desired, add water or almond milk to thin out the consistency.
- Heat a nonstick pan on low temperature.
- When the pan is hot enough, cook the batter into pancakes, letting each pancake cook for at least 30 minutes depending on the size of the pancakes, or until each side is well-cooked.