Chocolate Cauliflower Oatmeal
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 1 pinch pure sea salt
- 1 cup water
- Pulse cauliflower (can also be pre-boiled or pre-steamed cauliflower) in a blender or food processor until finely grated in “rice” form.
- Set a pot on medium heat. Add in oats, salt and liquid, and stir.
- When the oats start to bubble, allow the oats to simmer for 8-10 minutes.
- Add in cauliflower, cacao, cinnamon, vanilla bean powder and Stevia.
- Stir thoroughly until all liquid is evaporated and serve. You can also leave the oats overnight for the next morning!