Chocolate Carrot Cake Overnight Oats
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/4 cup grated carrots
- 2 tbsp crushed walnuts
- 2 tbsp unsweetened raisins
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tsp Stevia
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp ginger
- 1/4 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/8 tsp sea salt
- Fill a boiling pot with liquid and add salt.
- Measure out 1/2 cup oats and pour into the pot and stir.
- Add in your thickener, cacao powder, sweetener and spices until even. Keep stirring consistently.
- Slowly add in the carrots, raisins, walnuts and optional add-ins.
- Once the oats begin to bubble, let it simmer on low heat until most of the liquid has evaporated.
- Serve immediately or leave overnight.