Cauliflower Rice Sushi
- 2/3 cup grated or shredded cauliflower
- 3 large Nori sheets
- 1/4 medium avocado
- 2 medium carrots
- 1 medium green bell pepper
- Steam your cauliflower rice, green bell pepper and carrots. This is optional.
- Cut the pepper and carrots into long strips.
- Cut the avocado into thin slices.
- Add 2-3 TBSP cauliflower rice on each Nori sheet.
- Divide the fillings evenly on each sheet.
- Roll the Nori sheets a third of the way and add 1-2 more TBSP cauliflower rice at the end of where you have rolled your sushi, not at the end of the Nori sheet.
- Continue rolling the sheets and seal the ends with water.