Cauliflower Pizza Crusts (with a vegan option)
Vegetarian, vegan-friendly, dairy free, gluten free, and so delicious!
- 1/3 large cauliflower
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 large egg or flax egg
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Cut one-third of your cauliflower head and chop it into florets.
- Pulse the florets in a large food processor or high speed blender until the texture becomes rice-like.
- Microwave or steam your cauliflower until very, very soft.
- Mix all ingredients in a large bowl with the cauliflower until everything is thick and well-combined.
- Make one large pizza or two mini pizzas on a tray lined with a silpat sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Spread toppings and rebake for 10 more minutes or enjoy right away!