Cauliflower-Based Peanut Curry
SUPER thick and tasty peanut stew that complements pretty much anything you serve it with!
- 8 oz cauliflower
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 medium garlic clove
- 1 cup mushrooms
- 4 tbsp powdered peanut butter
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp tamari
- 1/2 tsp cayenne
- 1 dash sea salt
- 1 dash black pepper
- 3 tbsp water
- 1 tsp Stevia or coconut sugar
- Blend the cauliflower, garlic clove, powdered peanut butter, cinnamon, soyaki/tamari, cayenne and seasonings in a food processor until smooth and creamy. If necessary, add water or vegetable broth.
- Heat a nonstick pot on medium-high heat.
- Pour the curry sauce into the pot.
- Stir in water or vegetable broth to the desired thickness.
- Add more powdered peanut butter, soyaki/tamari, spices and seasoning if desired.
- Mix in the chopped mushrooms evenly.
- Repeat step 6 with arugula until the greens have wilted.
- Continue to stir in more powdered peanut butter, soyaki/tamari, spices and seasonings.
- Let the curry sauce simmer on very low heat for 5-6 minutes.