Cake Batter Crumble Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 tsp vanilla bean powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/2 medium overripe banana
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tsp Stevia
- Pour your oats, spices, sweetener and vanilla bean powder in a desired bowl or Mason jar.
- Stir in your liquid ingredients until completely combined.
- Leave in the fridge overnight.
- Open the next morning and mix in the coconut flour well. Optional: you can microwave the oats prior to stirring in the coconut flour.
- Serve with toppings and enjoy!