Almond Meal Chocolate Chip Cookies
(adapted by Minimalist Baker) Note that this actually makes seven cookies but six is the most I could choose!
- 1 1/4 cup almond meal
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp salt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 large egg or flax egg
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp light coconut milk
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a bowl until combined.
- Melt the coconut oil in a microwave, oven or stovetop.
- Mix all wet ingredients carefully in the bowl and stir until the mixture is even and smooth.
- Carefully fold in the chocolate chips.
- Line a tray with parchment paper or a baking sheet and make as many or as little cookies as you want!
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the cookies have risen and have formed.