Vegan pineapple chocolate chip pancakes!
These are very easy vegan fresh pineapple chocolate chip pancakes! Drizzled with some good maple syrup,....MMMM!
- organic white spelt flour
- vegan mini dark chocolate chips
- baking powder
- peeled chopped fresh pineapple, the chunks must not be too big!
- unsweetened soy milk
- 1 ripe peeled banana
- Take a medium bowl & ad all dry ingredients. Mix well with a spoon. Take a medium bowl & ad soy milk & mashed banana. Mix with a spoon. Now, pour wet ingredients to the bowl with dry ingredients & mix it through. See that every ingredient is fully mixed in. Wait for 5 minutes & your batter will be thicker.
- Take a fitted small non-stick pan & heat up on medium-high. Drizzle a bit of that fruity oil in it. Take a small soup ladle & pour your batter in it. This will make the size of your pancakes. Pour batter into the middle of the pan & swirl it a bit around the pan. Make them not too big!!! Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until the sides are all browned & you will see bubbles appear on the surface of your pancakes. Take a fork to loosen the sides of the pancake. Then, with help of a pancake flipper, carefully flip your pancake & fry this side for 1 minute or 2. Use handforce on your pancake flipper to push the inside batter to the hot base of the pan, to cook aka fry the inside batter around the pineapple pieces. It is really important! Otherwise thou will end up with not fried batter on the inside of your pancake around the pineapple pieces!
- Place the ready pancakes on top of each other onto a plate & place a large upside down plate over them to keep warm. This recipe makes 12 smaller pancakes. Serve warm just like that or drizzle with some good organic grade C maple syrup! Yummmmm!