Vegan 5 ingredient pancakes
These smaller fluffy pancakes are very delicious on their own or drizzled with some good maple syrup! Eat them still warm, so your chocolate chips will melt!:) Yummy!
- 1 cup (90 gr) stone-ground oat flour
- 1 ripe peeled banana mashed with a fork
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup (240 ml) unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup (94 gr) vegan dark mini chocolate chips
- Take a large bowl & ad oat flour, baking powder, mashed banana & chocolate chips. Mix well with a spoon.
- Now, add almond milk & mix everything together. Wait for about 5 minutes & your batter will be thicker.
- Take a fitted small non-stick pan & heat up on medium-high. Drizzle a bit of that fruity oil in it. Take a small soup ladle & pur your batter in it. This will make the size of your pancakes. Pour the batter into the middle of the pan & swirl it a bit around the pan. Fry for about 2-3 minutes or until the sides are all browned & take a fork to loosen the sides of the pancake. Then, with help of a pancake flipper, flip your pancake & fry the this side for 1 minute or 2. Place the ready pancakes on top of each other onto a plate & place a large upside down plate over them to keep warm. This recipe makes 10 smaller pancakes. Serve warm just like that or drizzle with some good maple syrup! Yummmmm!