People,...It's a wrap!
These lovely dark yellow wraps are Raw, Vegan, Gluten-free, Corn-free, Soy-free, Egg-Free & Dairy-free curry coconut wraps! They are just AMAZING!!! I made a lovely lunch with them!
- 1 witloof, (130 gr) chicory also called Belgian endive)
- 3 cups (125 gr)
- 1/2 cup (65 gr)
- 1 fat clove of garlic,
- black pepper
- sea salt
- a fruity extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup + 1/2 cup (135 gr)
- 1 cup (187 gr)
- 1 teaspoon, divided into 1/2 & 1/2
- 2 raw coconut curry wraps
- Take a larger non-stick pan & heat up on higher heat. When hot, add some drizzles of that fruity oil. Now, add chopped garlic, red pepper & witloof strips. Stir often. Add 8 grins of black pepper & some pinches of sea salt. Stir often. After 5 minutes or so, add your cut up mushrooms & stir everything round into the pan. add 1/2 teaspoon of ras-el-hanout & fry further. When your mushrooms are nearly tender & browned, add your spinach leaves & fold them into the veggie mix. after 1 minute, add your pinto beans. Stir everything round into the pan & heat up your beans. Finally, add the other 1/2 teaspoon of ras-el-hanout & check your seasoning one last time. I added a few pinches of sea salt & 10 grins of black pepper. It has to taste pungent & aromatic, not bland!
- Place a wrap onto a smaller squared plate or a wider bowl & place your raw curried coconut wrap in it. Folding is easier this way! Add a few spoonfuls of your filling on it.
- Now, fold the bottom go your wrap upwards, then, fold the leftside to the middle. Finally, fold the right side to the middle & eat straight away! xxx