- 50 g pomegranate seeds
- pinch ground allspice
- 25 g mint leaves
- 50 g flat-leaf parsley
- 6 spring onions
- 4 tuna steaks
- 2 tbsp sumac
- juice and zest of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 200 g baby courgettes
- 150 g bulgur wheat
- Mix the sumac and remaining oil and brush over the tuna steaks.
- Coon on the hot griddle for 1-2 mins each side.
- FLuff the bulgur with a fork and toss with the courgette, spring onions, herbs, lemon juice, all spice and pomegranate seeds.
- Pile onto plates with the tuna and enjoy!
- Soak the bulgur wheat in a large bowl with enough boiling water to cover. Leave for 20 mins.
- Cut the courgettes lengthways and toss with 1 tbsp oil and the lemon zest. Cook on a searingly hot griddle, ct-side down, for 4 mins, then flip and cook for 2 mins.