- 4 cups plum tomatoes
- 1 cup water
- 1 onion
- 4 cloves garlic
- 2 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 handful cashews
- 1 to 2 pinch Himalayan pink salt
- 1 to 2 pinch black pepper
- Place tomatoes and water in a pot and bring to boil. Add onions, sweet potato and garlic as they heat.
- Once the mixture boils, reduce heat to simmer for 10-15 minutes until potatoes are cooked through.
- Remove mixture from heat and allow to cool for 10-15 minutes.
- Add cooked mixture and cashews in a blender and puree until smooth.