Rawlicious Cabbage Salad
This raw salad is delicious and full of nutrients. Cabbage is an abundant source of Vitamin C and thus very helpful in defending against cough and cold as well as treating depression and boosting immune system. It can also speed up the healing process for wounds and damaged tissues, regulate the proper functioning of the nervous system, and reduce the effects and presence of Alzheimer’s disease and other degenerative neural diseases.
- 1 cup carrots
- 1 cup green cabbage
- 1 tsp celery seed
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- Place all ingredients for the salad on a large salad bowl. Mix and massage well to make the cabbage softer.
- Blend all dressing ingredients until combined well.
- Pour the mixture over the salad and toss together.