Raw Cheesy Kale Chips
My favourite vegetarian and vegan-friendly recipe for raw kale chips
- 1/4 tbsp himalayan salt
- 4 tbls lemon juice
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 cup activated cashews
- 1/2 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 red pepper, cut in pieces
- Wash kale leaves thoroughly
- Using your hands, remove the leafy bits and throw away the stem. A bunch of kale will give you a pot of chips.
- Dry the leaves well with paper towels
- For the dressing place all other ingredients in the blender. Blend until smooth.
- Mix the chips with the dressing, massaging kale leaves
- Lay the leaves out on the dehydrator trays and set the temperature to 121F to keep it raw
- Leave to dehyrdate over night