Homemade Spicy Salsa
Simply delicious! Takes 10 minutes to make and keeps very well in the fridge.
- 150 g red pepper
- 600 g tomatoes
- 10 black olives
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan pink salt
- 1/2 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 handful coriander
- 25 ml extra virgin olive oil
- Cut tomatoes and peppers in quarters. Process in Magimix. Leave to sieve to remove excess juice.
- Add olive oil, coriander, Himalayan salt and cayenne pepper and pulse a few times in the food processor.
- Decorate with black olives cut in half and serve.