This recipe is taken from the Women's Health magazine and inspired by Eleanor Maidment
- dash Tabasco sauce
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh dill
- 4 eggs
- 2 tbsp single cream
- pinch chilli flakes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 4 anchovies in olive oil
- 2 shallots
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 600 g chard
- Separate the chard leaves and the stalks.
- Finally chop the stalks and saute in a large frying pan together with the oil and shallots for 5 mins.
- Finely chop the anchovies and add to the pan with the garlic and chilli flakes for another 2 mins.
- Toss in the roughly chopped chard leaves, cook for another few minutes until wilted, then stir and in the cream and season with black pepper.
- Turn the heat to low. Using a spoon, make four holes in the chard mixture and crack in the eggs.
- Cover the pan with a lid and cook for 5 mins until the eggs are set.
- Scatter over the dill and add a dash of Tabasco.