Raw vegan brownies with no added sugar. Easy to make and great for a healthy dessert!
- 2 cups pecans, almonds or walnuts
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 3 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- Start by putting the pecans (or any other nuts) in your food processor, until ground.
- Then de-pit the Medjool dates and add them to the blender with the other ingredients.
- Blend until everything’s combined into a sticky chocolaty dough in the blender.
- Scoop the mix out and spread it onto a baking tray and put in the freezer to set for half an hour.
- Take them out and cut into brownies sized pieces.