Peanut Butter Cups
This recipe makes 3 mini Peanut Butter Cheesecake that I like serving is cups. Delicious and very easy to make. Great for parties :) To make a big cake you would need same ingredients but larger quantities.
- 2 cups pecans
- 3/4 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 cup Medjool dates
- 1 pinch cinnamon
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- melted chocolate
- cacao nibs
- fruit and berries
- Place ingredients for the base into a food processor. Process for 2-3 minutes. Don't blend for too long; it's nice when nuts stay crunchy. Place the mixture at the bottom of your serving cup.
- Place all ingredients for the Peanut Butter Filling in a Vitamix and blend until smooth and runny. Pour onto the base layer.
- Feel creative with the top layer. Decorate it with berries, bananas, cacao nibs or melted chocolate.
- Freeze for 2 hours and serve!