The tastiest banana and almond pancakes
These pancakes are the easiest and quickest pancake recipe, taking no more than ten minutes from when you start preparing to when you eat them. They are a great alternative for people with wheat/gluten intolerances. I absolutely love this recipe, making them on a sunday as a treat after the gym, the cinnamon keeps your blood sugar stable and the blueberries are great antioxidants.
- 1 banana
- 1 items egg
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon ground almonds
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon baking powder (gluten free)
- 2 tablespoons cashew butter
- 1 Handful blueberries
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Put the banana, egg, cinnamon, ground almonds and baking powder into the nutribullet.
- Blend for two minutes.
- Melt the coconut oil in the frying pan, before adding one tablespoon of the pancake mixture. Cook on a low heat for 2-3 minutes before flipping over. Repeat this process until all the pancake batter is used. I normally make 5 pancakes with these ingredients.
- Next add your toppings: I created my stack of pancakes with a teaspoon of homemade cashew butter (recipe in previous post) within each layer.
- Add the washed blueberries to your pancakes and topped with a dash of honey.
- Enjoy your pancakes 🍌🍳