Superfood Sharing Salad
This is my favourite salad at the moment, I've become totally obsessed to adding avocados and beetroots to all my meals and this salad has both. The dressing is simple to make and gives it an added kick, with the apple cider vinegar being great for digestion and cleansing the liver. Full of all my favourite vegetables, this salad is an absolute treat and keeps very well too, if there is some left over that is!
- 1/2 cucumber
- 1 bag salad leaves
- 2 beetroots
- 2 avocados
- 1 handful olives
- half a dozen plum tomatoes
- 1/2 tin sweetcorn
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chill smoke superseeds
- 1/2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- Cut up the cucumber, tomatoes, avocado and beetroot and put in a salad bowl.
- Add the salad leaves, sweetcorn and olives and mix together.
- In a jar put in the apple cider vinegar, balsamic vinegar and olive oil and shake until mixed thoroughly.
- Just before you are ready to serve the salad add the dressing and mix thoroughly.
- Sprinkle the chilli smoke superseeds on top for an added crunch.
- This salad can be served on its own, or goes very well with pan fried tuna or poached salmon.
- Enjoy :)