Cacao and raisin flapjacks
A perfect 4pm pick me up, or a great breakfast on the go.
- 200 Grams Gluten free oats
- 4 Tablespoons Honey
- 4 Tablespoons Cashew butter
- 75 Grams Raisins
- 4 Tablespoons Almond milk
- 4/5 Tablespoons Cacao
- Turn on the oven to 180 degrees. Measure out all of the dry ingredients, and put them in a glass bowl except the raisins.
- Boil the kettle and add the raisins to 50mls of boiled water. Leave to soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the wet ingredients, including the water that the raisins were soaking in to the dry ingredients and mix until it forms a flapjack type mixture.
- Grease and line a baking tray and cook for 25 minutes.
- Enjoy :) I love serving them with a fresh cup of mint tea or peppermint tea 🌷