- 1 block block of firm silken tofu
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 2 tbsp arrowroot powder (tapioca powder aka)
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp smoky paprika
- 1 tsp onion powder
- In a blender or food processor, process all the ingredients until smooth (should still have a certain thickness to it though)
- In a medium size non stick pan, spray or grease and then heat the pan on high until super hot then turn down the heat to low and add half of your mixture (make sure you make them only one at a time and clean the pan before making the second) to the middle and gently smooth over with the back of a spoon.
- Add your fillings to half of the Omelette, making sure they are all cooked before adding (for example you don't wanna add raw mushrooms because their liquids will effect how the Omlette cooks)
- Cover the pan with a tea towel and cook for about 3-4 minutes, checking regularly until the edges of the Omlette are crispy and the centre isn't liquid (it's okay if it's not hard, the Omlette will stay soft) and then gently flip the empty side of the Omlette over covering the side with fillings and cook for another couple of minutes.