I think the title speaks for itself, they're everything I used to love before I turned vegan. Perfect for a quick snack or to put in lunch boxes for work and school during the week.
- 200 g plain flour
- 50 g white bread flour (optional, you can sub for just regular flour, it will make the dough fluffier though)
- 7 g yeast
- 110 ml warm water
- 1/2 tbsp white sugar
- gramm salt
- In a small bowl add the water and yeast, wait about 10 minutes or until it becomes foamy.
- In a large bowl or electric mixer, add all the dry ingredients and combine, then add the water and yeast. Knead for about 2-5 minutes and then allow to rest for minimum of 30 minutes so it can rise.If you have a bread maker, I'd suggest to use that! It does everything for you :)
- Pizza toppings: I don't think you really need a list of ingredients for this haha. I used a pizza sauce that was pre-made, vegan pepperoni slices, sundried tomatoes and vegan cheese.
- Roll out your dough into a large rectangle. You don't want your dough too thick but you want it thick enough so that it will be able to hold the toppings and not break when you roll it up.
- Once you've topped your dough, roll the dough from the bottom up, on the long side (I hope this makes sense?) and then cut it into scrolls about 3-4 cm thick.
- Cook in a square baking tin or ceramic dish, close together (the stay soft on the inside if they're all nice and snug in the pan)
- Cook for 25 mins approximately or until they browned and crispy on top, put a skewer through the middle to ensure they're not doughy.