FERRERO ROCHER RAW VEGAN BLISS BALLS
They are completely vegan and raw and super rich. I'm looking forward to taking these to work this week to make all of my co-workers jealous ;)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup dates
- 1/2 cup hazlenuts (+ extra to roll them in)
- 1/4 cup descicated coconut
- 1 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp agave syrup
- 2 tbsp raw cocoa powder
- Before preparing, soak dates in warm water for about half an hour
- Drain dates and process with remaining ingredients until there are no big chunks of hazlenuts. I added a little bit more coconut if the mixture is too watery.
- Roll mixture in 10-12 equal sized balls
- Using a mortar and pestle I crushed a handful of hazelnuts and rolled the bliss balls in them.
- Eat them straight away or freeze them if you want them that way.