Sweet Cacao Brownies
There are lots of sweet potato Brownies out there and I am a huge fan BUT I love gooey brownies, the ones that melt in your mouth!! So I've made my own recipe. The Cacao you use can also make a massive difference and the quality also dictates the health benefits you receive from it. I need to add that recipes like this, despite being full of healthy ingredients still contains natural sugar and should be consumed in moderation) I use Creative Nature Cacao Powder (Use code RHIT10 to get discount on their website)
- 2 tbs. Himalayan Salt
- 4 tbs. Cacao Powder
- 2 tbs. Coconut Oil
- 1 tbs. 85% Chocolate Chips
- 1 tbs. Cacao Nibs
- 200 ml Rice Syrup
- 2 tbs. Manuka Honey
- 1/2 Jar Nut Butter
- 2 Medium Sweet Potato
- Start by roasting your Sweet Potatoes for 1 hour until completely soft and gooey.
- In a Saucepan melt the Coconut Oil, Almond Nut Butter, and add the honey/Syrup until a nice soft mixture.
- Add the Cacao Powder and rest of ingredients and stir well.
- Place the Sweet Potato once the skins are removed in a blender and add the mixture.
- Once all mixed add to a pre-greased baking tray.
- Cook for 20 minutes in the oven at 180'c and check if cooked by placing a knife in the middle, if it comes out clean, remove immediately and leave to cool before cutting.