I made this recipe up a few years ago when I first discovered superfoods. Surely green porridge is even more appetising!!?? I like to think so anyway, breakfast truly is the most important meal of the day and starting with an amazing nutrition fuelled porridge will put a bounce in your sep. By topping with cinnamon you are also less likely to crave any sugar throughout the morning! I use Creative Nature Superfoods (10% off with code: RHIT10). If you are a very active person then by adding superfoods you’re increasing your nutrition content in an easy and simple way, slow releasing carbs, fibre, vitamin, minerals and protein all in one bowl. Dietary analysis Protein 12.8g Carbohydrate 42.4g Sugars 17.6g Fibre 6.7g Fat 14.2g Total kcal 334
- 40 g Oats
- 100 g Greek or Coconut Yogurt
- Goji Berries/Blueberries to finih
- 1 tsp Nut Butter
- 230 ml Mixed half Almond Milk/half Water
- 1 tsp Barley Grass/Maca/Chia Seeds
- 1 tsp. Cinnamon
- Add Oats & Superfood of your choice to a saucepan (or bowl for microwave).
- Stir well and then dd the Water & Milk.
- Stir on a low heat with a wooden spoon for 3 minutes (until think) or Microwave for 2 minutes. Do keep an eye on how thick you like your porridge and add more milk if needed
- Stir in the Yogurt and Nut Butter or dollop on top.
- Top with Berries of your choice.
- Sprinkle with Cinnamon