Rhiannon's Chia Fruit Balls
I am not going to market these as a 'healthy' snack, they are simply a sugar alternative to those of you wanting to cut the sweets or dessert for a while! They still contain natural sugar but gosh they taste AMAZING!!
Rhiannon Lambert (Registered Associate Nutritionist)RhiannonLambert (Registered Associate Nutritionist)
- 30g Pistachios
- 30g Cashews
- 1 tbs. Cacao Powder
- 7 Medjool Dates
- 50g portion Mixed seeds and dried fruit
- 1tsp. Manure Honey
- 1tsp Himalayan Salt
- Chia Seeds
- You need a good quality blender here.
- Mix all ingredients, minus Chia Seeds, together in a blender (double the recipe if you want to make a larger batch).
- Mix into Balls and roll in Chia Seeds.
- Place in the fridge for 15-20 minutes and keep in the fridge until serving.