We all love pancakes! They can be as healthy, tasty or naughty as you wish but follow my basic breakfast mix and you are guaranteeing a good start to the day and will keep you full till lunch! I add Barley Grass, this is my all time FAVOURITE superfood and turns the pancakes a nice green colour. Dietary analysis (total for the recipe, not entirely sure how many pancakes you can make out of it): Protein 43.5g Carbohydrate 45.6g Sugars 4.2g Fibre 10.5g Fat 16.9g Total kcal 502
- 50 g Oats
- 100 g Yogurt
- 2 Eggs
- 1 tbsp Hemp Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Rice Syrup
- 1 Barley Grass
- Blend Oats, Yoghurt & Egg.
- Add Protein Powder and Blend.
- Add optional Rice Syrup.
- Add a dash of Olive Oil to the pan.
- Add Mixture to the pan for 2-3 mins before flipping.