If you’re not a Spirulina kinda person then there are plenty of other options out there to make your smoothie green! Try Barley grass, along with vitamin E and beta carotene, barley grass is the most potent supplier of healthy and critical enzyme superoxide dismutase which helps neutralize the effects of oxygen free radicals which are produced during energy metabolism. Instead of rice syrup add a little banana or some frozen green grapes if you want it a little sweeter with an added nutrition boost! Dietary analysis: Protein 6.7g Carbohydrate 28.0g Sugars 6.3g Fibre 12.7g Fat 16.9g Total kcal 268
- 1/2 large Avocado
- 1/2 Cucumber
- 300 ml Coconut Water
- Flaked Coconut
- 1/2 Spinach
- 1 Rice Syrup
- 1 Spirulina / Wheatfrass / Barley Grass
- Blend the ingredients in a blender.
- Add some Water if not blending well.
- Add optional sweetener.
- Pour into a glass and top with Coconut.
- If you prefer your smoothie to be a tad creamier try Chi Coconut milk instead of Water